Individuals Who Read Well Cannot Understand and Remember
How IdeaChain Works to Improve Reading Comprehension
What IdeaChain Can Do For You or Your Family
Frequently Asked Questions about IdeaChain and Reading
Use of IdeaChain for Reading Comprehension ImprovementComprehension
as It Relates to:
Research Papers, Articles and Books About Reading
Comprehension and Mental Imaging
Price - US, Canada, International
Adult Reading Comprehension Improvement in Three
Months or Less. . . with Live Support!
Do you know how frustrating it is to have completed twelve years of
elementary and high school education, maybe 4-8 years of college/university
training (and perhaps more) and STILL not feel like you can grasp ideas
quickly enough to keep up, advance academically or professionally?
What MindPrime's IdeaChain Program delivers
is a solution, broken into bite size pieces, that makes grasping and
remembering ideas a reality.
Adults who benefit from the IdeaChain Reading
Comprehension Program experience these problems:
- Read and don't remember
- Fall asleep when reading
- Get confused after reading several pages
- Find it difficult to explain things
- Don't remember what people have told them
- Answer the wrong questions on tests
- May have difficulty in maintaining relationships because they don't
understand or communicate well
- Can't pass qualifying tests (for nursing school, medical school, CPA,
etc.) because of the reading comprehension portion. They may do quite
well on the math, science or financial portions.
- Find it difficult to make presentations at work
- Can't keep up with the reading for their industry
- See themselves getting passed up for promotion because of poor
memory or communication skills
- Feel out of step in conversations that move quickly
- Find it hard to participate in casual conversations because they can't
read and remember newspaper and magazine articles easily
- Struggle to get advanced degrees because of the reading load
- Have difficulty in writing clear reports
- Have difficulty making presentations of complex material
- Feel frequently frustrated that they can't 'break through' no matter
how many things they've tried.
If some of these items fit you,
scroll through this quick set of slides: Why
People have Comprehension Problems . . .(Return to the
"Adult Learner Page")
have different needs than children . . .
- Adults frequently have deadlines they are trying to meet -
to pass an entrance exam, pass company training, go back to school, etc.
- Adults want feedback from a tutor or professional to know how
they are doing.
- Adult learners are highly motivated and they also want structure
and support to succeed.
- Adults want proceed at their own pace.
- Adults want to see some measurable change as soon as possible,
especially at work or in school.
- Adults frequently want and need privacy, even from family.
- Adults want to be able to apply the strategies as soon as possible.
- Adults want to experience the joy of reading
and learning that they see in other people.
Here's how you get significant reading comprehension
improvement for adults in the three month time period . . .
- This is a straightforward three step plan that puts glue in your brain
to lock in what you read and hear.
- You get a coach assigned to you from MindPrime. That's right,
your own personal coach.
- You start with pictures because this is your brain's favorite form
of taking things in.
- Your first exercise locks in what you see using everyday words. You
will be amazed at this simple process. We will discuss with you how you
can best begin to apply this strategy immediately at work or in your
- You'll leave this first coaching conversation with a practice plan.
- In the next step, you learn how to be your own movie director, creating
your own pictures in your mind. Your coach will again explore with
you how you can immediately apply this new strategy at work on
in academic courses.
- Lastly, you'll go to reading words on the page using simple sentences
and short stories. At this point, you are ready for the words to trigger
pictures in your mind. (Right now your trigger may not be working well
. . . or at all.) Words begin to trigger the pictures that lock in,
anchor and organize information.
Who has used MindPrime's IdeaChain Reading Comprehension
Program . . .
- College Students
- Graduate Students
- Military Service Persons
- Entry Level Employees
- Middle Managers
- Business Owners
- Individuals with a Ph.D.
- Medical Doctors
- Nursing Students
- Individuals needing to pass exams such as the GRE, MCAT, CPA, PRAXES,
How do you know if it's for YOU . . .
- Do you fit some or all of the profile that you read about in the section
above on the problems adults face?
- You are ready for change.
- You are willing to put in about 25 - 30 minutes four times a week
for practice exercises.
- You have some meaningful goal that improved comprehension and improved
communication would allow you to reach.
If you have more questions, give us a call at
800-460-8484 and we will answer your questions simply and quickly.
(This 800 number may pause after the first ring, please hold the line and
it will ring through. Thanks)
Apply and benefit from all the techniques and strategies of MindPrimes
IDEACHAIN program for a full 30 days. You will begin to grow and experience
the confidence and pleasure that comes from understanding and remembering
what you read and hear. If you change your mind for any reason, you
may return the program for a full refund of the program price.